Ich fürchte deinen Kuss, lieb' Mädchen . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792 - 1822), no title, first published 1882
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by George John Bennett (1863 - 1930), "Ich fürchte deinen Kuss, lieb' Mädchen", published 1887 [ voice and piano ], from Twelve Songs Set to Poems of Shelley and Rossetti, no. 1, Leipzig, Forberg, also set in English
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Gustave Chouquet (1819 - 1886) ; composed by Jules Massenet.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Konstantin Dmitrevich Bal'mont (1867 - 1942) , no title ; composed by Anton Stepanovich Arensky.
This page was added to the website: 2013-07-03