Béni sois-tu mon Dieu et mon rocher . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Edmond Fleg (1874 - 1963), copyright ©
- a text in Hebrew (עברית) by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Psalm 144", copyright © [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Léon Algazi (1890 - 1971), "Versets du Psaume 144", published 1927 [medium voice and piano], from Trois Chants hébraïques traditionnels, no. 3, Édition Max Eschig (M.E. 1825)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Martin Luther (1483 - 1546) , "Psalm 144" LAT ; composed by Heinrich Schütz.
- Also set in Latin, a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Psalmus 143 (144)" GER ; composed by Lodewijk Mortelmans.
This page was added to the website: 2013-07-15