Submissions by Howell, Christopher ( 16 texts )
- Sleep, little pigeon, and fold your wings, —
- I heard a linnet courting
- Der Kukkuk auf dem Zaune saß
- The cuckoo on a paling sat; title: "The cuckoo"
- Och, mother, dear mother, look pleasant and smile; title: "The Calico Dress"
- The mother stood at the lattice
- The Virgin-Mother at Kevlaar
- The ailing son and the mother
- It was among the cowslips; title: "John Kelly"
- Now rosy May comes in wi' flowers; title: "Dainty Davie"
- I set forth from the calanche; title: "A Corsican Dirge"
- O one deep sacred outlet of my soul!
- Like as the thrush in winter when the skies
- When in the solemn stillness of the night
- I think that we were children long ago
- O flames of passion, will ye never die