You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- Come away, come away, death ([more than ten composers]) DUT DUT FIN FRE GER GER GER ITA NOR NOR SWE
- Give me some music. Now good morrow, friends (Wolfgang Fortner) FRE
- Hey, Robin, jolly Robin (Erich Wolfgang Korngold) FIN FRE GER
- I am gone, sir (Joseph W. Baber, Garth Baxter, Erich Wolfgang Korngold) FIN FRE
- If music be the food of love, play on (John Linton Gardner, Juliana Hall, Lee Hoiby) FRE
- I would not by my will have troubled you (Juliana Hall)
- Make me a willow cabin at your gate (David Werner Amram) FRE
- O mistress mine, where are you roaming? ([more than ten composers]) FIN FRE GER GER GER IRI ITA NOR
- She never told her love (Joseph Haydn, Clara Kathleen Rogers) DUT FRE IRI ITA
- When that I was and a little tiny boy ([more than ten composers]) DAN FIN FRE GER NOR SWE