Author: Richard Garnett (1835 - 1906)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A sonnet unwritten () - John Woods Duke FRE FRE FRE [x]
- Feasting I watch with westward-looking eye - Edward Elgar, Sir
- The deeps have music soft and low CAT GER ITA (Where corals lie)
- The deeps have music soft and low CAT GER ITA - Edward Elgar, Sir, Gardner Read (Where corals lie)
- Where corals lie (The deeps have music soft and low) CAT GER ITA
- Where corals lie (The deeps have music soft and low) - Edward Elgar, Sir, Gardner Read CAT GER ITA
Last update: 2017-08-02 18:47:13