Composer: Dorothea Hollins (flourished 1935)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Ballata (in Four Songs) (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) [x]
- Boot and saddle (in Four Songs) (Text: Robert Browning)
- If I were loved by thee (in Four Songs) (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Wenn zwei von einander scheiden, op. 1 (Sechs Lieder = Six songs) no. 3 (Text: Heinrich Heine) ENG FRE FRE RUS
- When two dear friends must sever, op. 1 (Sechs Lieder = Six songs) no. 3 (Text: Dorothea Hollins after Heinrich Heine) [x] FRE FRE RUS
Last update: 2020-08-10 19:36:36