Composer: Dorothea Hollins (flourished 1935)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Alphabetic Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- Ballata (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) [x]
- Boot and saddle (Text: Robert Browning)
- If I were loved by thee (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- op. 1. Sechs Lieder = Six songs
Last update: 2020-08-10 19:36:37