Composer: Percy Lee Atherton (1871 - 1944)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A memory (Text: Arthur Leslie Salmon)
- Cradle song, op. 20 (Four songs) no. 2 (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- If I but look within thine eyes, op. 15 (Songs) no. 1 (Text: after Heinrich Heine) [x] CAT DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE FRE GRE HEB IRI ITA ROM RUS SPA SPA FRE FRE SWE
- Like a Queen, op. 16 (Two Poems by W. Watson) no. 1 (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- Rondel (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne) [x]
- Stars of the summer night, op. 20 (Four songs) no. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Thy soft blue eyes beloved, op. 30 (Three songs) no. 1 (Text: after Heinrich Heine) [x] CAT FRE ITA RUS SPA ITA SWE
- When birds were songless on the bough, op. 16 (Two Poems by W. Watson) no. 2 (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- With rue my heart is laden (Text: Alfred Edward Housman)
Last update: 2018-06-17 16:49:30