Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by D. Elwyn-Edwards
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- All that's past (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Enter these enchanted woods (Text: George Meredith)
- Ffliwt a phib (Text: William Evans , as Wil Ifan after William Blake) [x]* GER
- Memory, hither come (Text: William Blake)
- Sound the flute (Text: William Blake) GER
- The cloths of heaven (Text: William Butler Yeats) FRE GER HUN
- The shepherd (Text: William Blake) CAT
Last update: 2021-02-23 13:19:25