Composer: Arthur Walter Kramer (1890 - 1969)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Beauty of Earth
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Allah, op. 29 no. 2 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Siegfried August Mahlmann)
- At the evening's end (Text: Sara Teasdale) FRE
- Before the paling of the stars (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Clouds (in Beauty of Earth) (Text: Charles Hanson Towne)
- For a dream's sake (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- I dreamed and wept a-dreaming, op. 34 no. 2 (Text: Frederick Herman Martens after Heinrich Heine) [x] CAT DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE FRE GRE HEB IRI ITA RUS SPA
- I have known loveliness (in Beauty of Earth) (Text: Charles Hanson Towne)
- I have seen dawn, op. 48 no. 1 (Text: John Masefield)
- In the deep hush of a star-jeweled night (in Beauty of Earth) (Text: Charles Hanson Towne)
- Joy, op. 44 no. 1 (Text: Sara Teasdale) GER
- Mother o' mine (Text: Rudyard Kipling) GER
- Now like a lantern, op. 44 no. 5 (Text: Alice Raphael) [x]*
- Swans, op. 44 no. 4 (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- The crystal gazer, op. 45 no. 2 (Text: John Alan Haughton)
- The faltering dusk, op. 45 no. 1 (Text: Louis Untermeyer)
- The last hour (Text: Jessie Christian Brown) [x]
- The patriot (Text: Robert Browning)
- Yet the days pass (in Beauty of Earth) (Text: Charles Hanson Towne)
Last update: 2019-05-23 14:23:07