Composer: Herbert Stanley Oakeley (1830 - 1903)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Break, break, break (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- Edward Gray, op. 12 no. 2 (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Farewell! If ever fondest prayer (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) DUT FRE GER
- Flow down, cold rivulet (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- Strong Son of God, immortal Love (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Sun of my Soul (Text: John Keble)
Last update: 2020-04-29 14:30:07