Composer: Horatio William Parker (1863 - 1919)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Songs
- no. ?. Good-bye (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Three Love Songs, op. 10
- no. 1. Love's chase (Text: Thomas Lovell Beddoes) [x]
- no. 2. Night piece to Julia (Text: Robert Herrick)
- no. 3. Orsames' song (Text: John Suckling, Sir) GER
- Two Songs from Tennyson's "Queen Mary"
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Bed in summer (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) ITA
- Bring her again (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- Dreamking and his love, op. 31 (Text: Anonymous after Emanuel von Geibel)
- Fisherman's song (Text: Joanna Baillie)
- Good-bye (in Four Songs) (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- June night, op. 51 no. 2 (Text: Ella Higginson)
- Love in May, op. 51 no. 1 (Text: Ella Higginson)
- Love's chase, op. 10 no. 1 (in Three Love Songs) (Text: Thomas Lovell Beddoes) [x]
- Lute-Song (in Two Songs from Tennyson's "Queen Mary") (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- Milkmaid's song (in Two Songs from Tennyson's "Queen Mary") (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Night-fall (Text: Martin Schütze)
- Night piece to Julia, op. 10 no. 2 (in Three Love Songs) (Text: Robert Herrick)
- Once I loved a maiden fair
- Orsames' song, op. 10 no. 3 (in Three Love Songs) (Text: John Suckling, Sir) GER
- Serenade (Text: Nathan Haskell Dole)
- The blackbird, op. 59 (Four Songs) (Text: William Ernest Henley) GER
- The lark now leaves his watery nest, op. 47 no. 6 (Text: William D'Avenant, Sir)
- The Leap of Roushan Beg, op. 75 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The recruit (Text: Alfred Edward Housman)
- The robbers (Text: Joanna Baillie)
- The wandering knight's song (Text: John Gibson Lockhart after Anonymous/Unidentified Artist)
- Uncertainty (Text: Charles Swain)
Last update: 2021-02-19 16:38:13