Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by A. Nevin
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Chrysaor (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) SWE
- Daybreak (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER GER
- Elegy (Text: Edward Fitzgerald after Hakim Omar Khayyám)
- If thou wilt (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti) GER GER GER ITA
- Sleep, little blossom (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
Last update: 2023-05-11 11:19:27