Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by W. Bentley
See Alphabetic Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- op. 2. Six songs
- no. 1. Twilight (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER
- no. 2. Whither? (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Wilhelm Müller) CAT DUT FIN FRE GRE IRI ITA KOR POR
- no. 4. It is not always May (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- no. 5. Christmas Bells (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- no. 6. Curfew (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER
Last update: 2022-11-14 16:12:07