Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by C. Macirone
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Come to Me Oh Ye Children (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) SPA
- Fare thee well! and if for ever (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron)
- Hesperus (Text: Edwin Arnold after Sappho) FRE GER GER ITA
- The Balaclava Charge (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- There is dew for the flow'ret (Text: Thomas Hood , as as "H")
Last update: 2019-12-10 13:03:18