Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by J. Diack
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- All in the April evening (Text: Katharine Tynan) WEL
- Baby sweet (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
- In love, if love be love (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) DUT FRI
- Little Billee (Text: William Makepeace Thackeray)
- Sing Heigh-ho! (Text: Charles Kingsley)
- The piper (Text: William Blake) RUS
- The solitary reaper (Text: William Wordsworth) CZE
- When all the world is young, Lad (Text: Charles Kingsley)
Last update: 2023-05-10 19:41:09