O dewy flower . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Danish (Dansk) by Jens Peter Jacobsen (1847 - 1885), no title, appears in Mogens, first published 1872
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Arnold Edward Trevor Bax, Sir (1883 - 1953), "O dewy flower", 1907 [voice and piano], also set in Danish (Dansk)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Marie Herzfeld (1855 - 1940) , no title GER GER ; composed by Felix Rosenthal.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Marie von Borch (1853 - 1895) , no title ENG ENG ENG ; composed by Robert Fischhof, Rudi Spring.
This page was added to the website: 2014-02-13