Везде твоим дыханьем . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Friedrich Martin von Bodenstedt (1819 - 1892), no title, appears in Die Lieder des Mirza-Schaffy, in Zuléikha, no. 13
- a text in Azerbaijani (Azərbaycan dili) by Mirzə Şəfi Vazeh (1794 - 1852) [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki (1846 - 1919), "Везде твоим дыханьем", op. 18 (4 Романса с сопровождением фортепиано (4 Romansa s soprovozhdeniem fortepiano) = Quatre mélodies) no. 3 [voice and piano], Leipzig, Belaieff, also set in German (Deutsch)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Walter Creighton FRE GER RUS SPA ; composed by Roger Quilter.
- Also set in English, a translation by Elizabeth Henrietta Keeling (d. 1935) FRE GER RUS SPA ; composed by Maude Valérie White.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE GER SPA ; composed by Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein.
Text added to the website: 2014-04-28 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:33
Line count: 0
Word count: 0