Some of the following material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. Printing copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information, contact us at:
Before writing, please read the instructions below the translations (under Authorship). Always include the names of the translators in your email if you wish to reprint something!
Mamo, nie płacz, nie. Niebios Przeczysta Królowo. Ty zawsze wspieraj mnie. Zdrowaś Mario.
- by Helena Wanda Blazusiakówna , written on the wall of her gestapo prison cell [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Henryk Mikołaj Górecki (1933 - 2010), "Lento e largo, tranquillissimo", op. 36 no. 2 [soprano, orchestra], from Symphony no. 3 (Symphony of Sorrowful Songs), no. 2. [ sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- CAT Catalan (Català) (unknown or anonymous translator) , "Lento e largo, tranquillissimo"
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , "Lento e largo, tranquillissimo", copyright © 2019, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ITA Italian (Italiano) (Ferdinando Albeggiani) , "Lento e largo, tranquillissimo", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Ahmed E. Ismail
Text added to the website: 2006-01-09 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:17
Line count: 4
Word count: 13
Mère, non, ne pleure pas. Reine pure du ciel, Soutiens-moi toujours. Je te salue Marie.
- Translation from Polish (Polski) to French (Français) copyright © 2019 by Guy Laffaille, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
- a text in Polish (Polski) by Helena Wanda Blazusiakówna , written on the wall of her gestapo prison cell
Text added to the website: 2019-02-26 00:00:00
Last modified: 2019-02-26 10:12:32
Line count: 4
Word count: 15