Alle de duggvaate blomster har sennt Solen det sisste Godnat. Sanktehansormen sin lykte har tennt, sitter og lyser i krat. Sommerfugl tat sine duggsokker paa lagt sig til hvile i klokken den blaa drømmer saa deilig om solen, drømmer om duft af fiolen.
- by Andreas Grimelund Jynge (1870 - 1955) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Agathe Ursula Backer-Grøndahl (1847 - 1907), "Mot kveld", op. 42 no. 7, published 1899 [ voice and piano ], from Barnets Vaardag, no. 7 [sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Laura Prichard) , "In the evening", copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , "Le soir", copyright © 2016, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Elisa Rapado) , "La tarde", copyright © 2020, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 8
Word count: 43