Submissions by Muhl, Hayden ( 16 items: 6 texts and 10 translations )To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us. Contact:
Translations of entire song cycles:
- Neun deutsche Arien: Nine German arias
- Flaming rose, ornament of the earth [translation]
- In the pleasant bushes [translation]
- You who from dark tombs [translation]
- My soul [translation]
- Soul, sing praises to God [translation]
- Sweet silence, soft springs [translation]
- Sweet fragrant petals of the flower [translation]
- The glittering reflections [translation]
- Vain worries of the future [translation]
- There is her grave; title: "Her grave" [translation]
- Addio, Lucia, m'appellano ; title: "Il pescatore di coralli"
- O gladsome Light, O Grace Of God the Father's face ; title: "Evening Hymn"
- Come Love, come Lord, and that long day; title: "Come Love, come Lord"
- Who is this fair one in distress; title: "Who is this fair one?"
- Lord! come away! Why dost Thou stay?; title: "Lord! come away!"
- Anima mia, sai anche tu