Author: Alfred Kalisch
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- German motet (In slumber all the world reposeth, wake Thou in me! ) - R. Strauss FRE
- In slumber all the world reposeth, wake Thou in me!
- R. Strauss: German motet
- When two clasp hands are parting (When two clasp hands are parting) - K. Lee FRE UKR FRE RUS [x]
- When two clasp hands are parting FRE FRE RUS UKR [x]
- K. Lee: When two clasp hands are parting
Last update: 2015-05-09 21:58:33