Composer: Robert B. Whitcomb (b. 1921)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Ode to Shakespeare
- no. ?. When I consider (Text: William Shakespeare) ITA FRE JPN
- Two Sonnets
- no. ?. To Sleep (Text: John Keats) NYN FRE SPA
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- To Sleep (in Two Sonnets) (Text: John Keats) NYN FRE SPA
- When I consider (in Ode to Shakespeare) (Text: William Shakespeare) ITA FRE JPN
Last update: 2016-05-19 18:58:19