Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Di Marino
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
- Tre Liriche per Coro e Chitarra
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Lean out of the window (in Tre Liriche per Coro e Chitarra) (Text: James Joyce) FRE IRI POL
- My love is in a light attire (in Tre Liriche per Coro e Chitarra) (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- O Sweetheart, hear you (in Tre Liriche per Coro e Chitarra) (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- Winds of May, that dance on the sea (Text: James Joyce) FRE POL
Last update: 2023-05-04 19:37:06