Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by C. Forsyth
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Bring her again, o western wind (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- From the Hills of Dream (Text: William Sharp , as Fiona Macleod)
- I was a King in Babylon (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- June (Text: Arthur Symons)
- Kubla Khan (Text: Samuel Taylor Coleridge) FRI
- Late leaves (Text: Walter Savage Landor)
- Ode to a Nightingale (Text: John Keats) HUN ITA SPA
- Oh, red is the English rose (Text: Charles Alexander Richmond)
- Says Jane (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- So, we'll go no more a roving (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER
- Terre promise (Text: Ernest Dowson)
- The Bell-Man (Text: Cecil Forsyth)
- The garden of shadows (Text: Ernest Dowson)
- The watcher (Text: James Stephens)
- The wild duck (Text: John Masefield)
- To Helen (Text: Edgar Allan Poe) FRE
- When the last sea is sailed (Text: John Masefield)
- Within a dream (Text: Ernest Dowson)
Last update: 2022-02-11 18:37:20