Composer: Cuthbert Harris (1870 - 1932)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Seven Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Echoes (Text: Thomas Moore) FRE GER
- Silver Sleigh Bells [multi-text setting] FRE RUS
- Spring, op. 4 no. 4 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The sea hath its pearls (in Seven Songs) (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Heinrich Heine) FRE FRE
- The Singers (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- When thou art nigh (in Seven Songs) (Text: Thomas Moore) SPA
Last update: 2019-09-15 17:14:32