Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by M. Kalmanoff
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Kaddish for a Warring World
- no. ?. Aftermath (Text: Siegfried Lorraine Sassoon) FRE
- no. ?. To my brother (Text: Siegfried Lorraine Sassoon) FRE
- The Delinquents [opera]
- no. ?. The last word (Text: Matthew Arnold)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Aftermath (in Kaddish for a Warring World) (Text: Siegfried Lorraine Sassoon) FRE
- Dover Beach (Text: Matthew Arnold) GER
- Give me the life I loved (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) CAT ITA
- The last word (in The Delinquents) (Text: Matthew Arnold)
- To my brother (in Kaddish for a Warring World) (Text: Siegfried Lorraine Sassoon) FRE
- Under the wide and starry sky (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) GER ITA
- When I was one-and-twenty (Text: Alfred Edward Housman) FRE GER HEB
Last update: 2021-02-10 21:09:23