Composer: Hastings Crossley (1846 - ?)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Du bist wie eine Blume (Text: Heinrich Heine) CAT CHI DUT DUT DUT DUT ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG FIN FRE FRE GRE GRE HUN HUN IRI ITA ITA POL POL POL POR RUS RUS RUS SPA SPA SPA
- Song (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne) HUN
- Strew on her roses (Text: Matthew Arnold)
- The sunflower (in Four Garden Songs) (Text: William Blake) FRE SPA
Last update: 2021-05-01 19:45:15