Composer: Charles Whitney Coombs (1859 - 1940)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A benediction (Text: Sara Teasdale) GER
- Aladdin's Lamp (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- Bedouin love song, op. 2 (Two songs) no. ? (Text: Bayard Taylor)
- Indian serenade (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE GER GER ITA
- Serenade, op. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Spirit of Summertime (in Three Songs) (Text: William Allingham)
- The fields in May (Text: William Allingham)
- Thy face (Text: Robert Browning)
Last update: 2019-09-03 11:33:26