Ognuno sta solo sul cuor della terra trafitto da un raggio di sole; ed è sùbito sera.
- by Salvatore Quasimodo (1901 - 1968) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Ferenc Farkas (1905 - 2000), "Ed è subito sera", 1990 [baritone and violoncello], from Minuti, no. 5, unpublished [text not verified]
- by Bernard Rands (b. 1935), "Ed è sùbito sera", published 1980, first performed 1981 [soprano and piano], from Canti lunatici, no. 1, London : Universal Edition [text verified 1 time]
- by Bernard Rands (b. 1935), "Ed è sùbito sera", from Canti del sole, no. 14. [text verified 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title 1: "Et soudain c'est le soir", copyright © 2015, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 3
Word count: 17