Thank you for visiting!
If you haven't already, please consider donating.
Visitor donations keep us online and growing!
by Theodor Souchay (1833 - 1903)
Im kühlen Keller trinkt sich's gut
Language: German (Deutsch)
Im kühlen Keller trinkt sich's gut . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
About the headline (FAQ)
- by Theodor Souchay (1833 - 1903)
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- by Friedrich Wilhelm Kücken (1810 - 1882), "Beim Rheingold", subtitle: "Commers- und Trinklied für Männerchor", op. 114, published 1880 [ men's chorus ], Leipzig, Kistner
- by Richard Müller (1830 - 1905), "Beim Rheingold", op. 40 (Vier Lieder für Männerchor) no. 4, published 1882 [ men's chorus ], Leipzig, Siegel
- by Otto Reubke (1842 - 1913), "Rheinweinlied", op. 5 (Vier Lieder für vierstimmigen Männerchor) no. 4, published 1881 [ four-part men's chorus ], Leipzig, Forberg
- by Heinrich Schlegel , "Beim Rheingold", op. 20, published 1886 [ men's chorus ], Stuttgart, Zumsteeg
This page was added to the website: 2020-05-17