Salvum fac regem clementem nostrum, salvum fac, Domine! et exaudi nos in die, qua invocaverimus te!
About the headline (FAQ)
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts  [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
- by Carl Loewe (1796 - 1869) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Carl Loewe (1796 - 1869), "Salvum fac regem", 1850, also set in German (Deutsch) [sung text checked 1 time]
- by Richard Müller (1830 - 1905), "Salvum fac regem, Domine", op. 31 (Drei patriotische Chorgesänge (S. A. T. und B.)) no. 3, published 1874 [ SATB chorus ], Leipzig, Kahnt [sung text not yet checked]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Carl Loewe (1796 - 1869) ; composed by Carl Loewe.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , "Behoud onze koning"
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website: 2003-12-29
Line count: 4
Word count: 16
Behoud onze goede koning, Behoud hem, Heer! En verhoor ons op de dag Waarop wij U zullen aanroepen.