O Gij laatste vertoling des leevens . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 91, first published 1912
- a text in Bangla (Bengali) by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in গীতাঞ্জলি (Gitanjali), no. 91 [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Johannes Teunis Schaddelee (1879 - 1934), "Wijzang", 1918 [voice and organ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) , no title, appears in Gitanjali (L'Offrande lyrique), first published 1914 ENG GER GER ; composed by Alfredo Casella.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Marie Luise Gothein (1863 - 1931) , first published 1914 ENG FRE ; composed by Stefan Wolpe.
Text added to the website: 2010-11-06 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:07
Line count: 0
Word count: 0