Rauher Wind . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792 - 1822), "A dirge", first published 1824
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Harald Genzmer (1909 - 2007), "Ein Klagegesang", 1969, published 1969 [TTBB chorus a cappella], from Englisch Horn, no. 3, Mainz : Schott ; issued separately
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Roberto Ascoli FRE ; composed by Ottorino Respighi.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Augusta Guidetti FRE ; composed by Giorgio Federico Ghedini.
This page was added to the website: 2011-06-26