Author: Joseph Henius
[Also see this author's vocal compositions]
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A lovely flower thou seemest (A lovely flower thou seemest) - J. Henius CAT ITA FRE CHI POR DUT SPA HUN IRI RUS SWE DUT ITA FRE FRI GER ROM ICE FIN [x]
- A lovely flower thou seemest FRE CAT ITA CHI DUT SPA POR HUN RUS IRI FIN ICE FRI GER ROM FRE ITA DUT SWE [x]
- J. Henius: A lovely flower thou seemest
- Hear I the song resounding (Hear I the song resounding) - J. Henius NOR IRI FIN GRE SPA DUT HEB CAT ITA FRE FRE CZE ITA [x]
- Hear I the song resounding FRE CAT ITA HEB DUT SPA GRE FIN IRI NOR ITA CZE FRE [x]
- J. Henius: Hear I the song resounding
- Say, where is the gentle loved one?
FRE DAN [x]
- J. Henius: Say, where is the gentle loved one?
- Say, where is the gentle loved one? (Say, where is the gentle loved one? ) - J. Henius DAN FRE [x]
Last update: 2015-05-09 20:26:54