Composer: James Lyon (1872 - 1949)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Alphabetic Order
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- op. 26. The Warden of the Cinque Ports (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- op. 28. Blessed are the Dead (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Simon Dach)
- op. 28. Selig sind die Toten (Text: Simon Dach) ENG
- op. 48. The legend beautiful (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- op. 68.
- op. 73.
- no. 1. The blossom (Text: William Blake)
- op. 85.
Last update: 2021-09-12 21:36:56