Composer: Arnold D. Volpé
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Three Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Das schlafende Kind (Text: Melanie Guttman after Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) [x] ENG
- Ici‑bas (in Three Songs) (Text: René-François Sully-Prudhomme) CZE ENG GER ITA RUS RUS
- Scheidegruss (in Three Songs) (Text: Melanie Guttman after Anonymous/Unidentified Artist) [x]
- The brook (in Three Songs) (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Anonymous/Unidentified Artist)
- The child asleep (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Marguerite-Éléonore Clotilde de Vallon-Chalys, dame de Surville)
Last update: 2019-09-01 12:42:11