Composer: Paul Amiet (1883 - 1942)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Quatre mélodies
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Berceuse (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Jean Richepin)
- Les petits lapins (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Jules Lalou) [x]
- Le temps a laissé son manteau (Text: Charles, Duc d'Orléans) DUT ENG GER
- Nevermore (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Paul Verlaine) ENG HUN POL
- Noël (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Pierre-Jules-Théophile Gautier) ENG
Last update: 2020-12-07 21:05:48