Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by F. de Kanter
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Abboen (in Prayers) (Text: Anonymous after Bible or other Sacred Texts) DUT DUT GER GER ITA LAT POR UKR
- Arapka (in Prayers) (Text: Nina Targan Mouravi after Aleksandr Mikhailovich Glikberg)
- Dem unbekannten Gott (in Prayers) (Text: Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)
- Onbot (in Prayers) (Text: Kadia Molodowsky) *
- Promethée (Text: Simone Weil) DUT
Last update: 2023-05-10 20:24:38