Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by G. Cory
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
- Four Settings of British Poets
- no. ?. Requiescat (Text: Oscar Wilde) GER GER RUS
- Four Songs of Night
- no. ?. So, we'll go no more a roving (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- And this shall be for music (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) CAT GER ITA LIT
- Daisy's song (Text: John Keats)
- Music I heard with you (Text: Conrad Aiken)
- Requiescat (in Four Settings of British Poets) (Text: Oscar Wilde) GER GER RUS
- So, we'll go no more a roving (in Four Songs of Night) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER
Last update: 2023-01-26 15:24:44