Composer: Clayton Johns (1857 - 1932)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- En sourdine (Text: Paul Verlaine) CAT CAT ENG ENG ENG ENG GER GER GER GRE SPA SPA
- Forever and a Day (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- If Love were not (Text: Florence Earle Coates)
- In Dreamland (Text: Anonymous after Paul Verlaine) [x] CAT CAT GER GER GER GRE SPA SPA
- Like a Queen (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- Sing to me, sing, op. 28 (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- The moon of roses (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- The Seal's Lullaby (Text: Rudyard Kipling) FRE
- Thou art so like a flower (Text: Anonymous after Heinrich Heine) CAT CHI DUT DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GRE GRE HUN HUN IRI ITA ITA POL POL POL POR RUS RUS SPA SPA SPA
- Withered roses (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne) [x]
- You were more fair (Text: Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy)
Last update: 2020-10-09 22:38:51