Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by C. Johns
See Opus Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- En sourdine (Text: Paul Verlaine) CAT CAT ENG ENG ENG ENG GER GER GER GRE SPA SPA
- Forever and a Day (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- If Love were not (Text: Florence Earle Coates)
- In Dreamland (Text: Anonymous after Paul Verlaine) [x] CAT CAT GER GER GER GRE SPA SPA
- Like a Queen (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- Sing to me, sing, op. 28 (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- The moon of roses (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- The Seal's Lullaby (Text: Rudyard Kipling) FRE
- Thou art so like a flower (Text: Anonymous after Heinrich Heine) CAT CHI DUT DUT DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GRE GRE HUN HUN IRI ITA ITA POL POL POL POR RUS RUS RUS RUS SPA SPA SPA UKR
- Withered roses (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne) [x]
- You were more fair (Text: Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy)
Last update: 2022-03-23 18:54:11