Composer: Sven Lekberg (1899 - 1984)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A ballad of trees and the master (Text: Sidney Lanier)
- A villanelle (Text: Ernest Dowson)
- Birds Singing at Dusk (Text: Anonymous ) [x]
- Block City (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson)
- Come hither, child, and rest (Text: Ernest Dowson)
- Come o'er the Eastern Hills (Text: William Blake) CZE GER RUS
- Farewell, green fields and happy groves (Text: William Blake)
- Little sorrows sit and weep (Text: William Blake) GER
- Marching song (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson)
- Softly along the road of evening (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- The lamb (in Lord of the Earth and Sky) (Text: William Blake) CAT GER GER RUS
- The lamplighter (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) ITA
- The Road to Avrillé (Text: Edna St. Vincent Millay) [x]*
- The Spring and the Fall (Text: Edna St. Vincent Millay) *
- We are the music makers (Text: Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy)
- When the green woods laugh (Text: William Blake) RUS
Last update: 2019-05-18 23:01:44