Composer: George Linley (1798 - 1865)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- An Evening with Byron
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Children (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) SPA
- Farewell if ever fondest prayer (in An Evening with Byron) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) DUT FRE GER
- Footsteps of angels (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Maid of Athens (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CZE FRE GER GER
- Think not my love (Text: Anonymous)
- When we two parted (in An Evening with Byron) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CHI FRE
Last update: 2020-07-06 02:29:18