Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by E. Loder
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- I heard a brooklet gushing (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Wilhelm Müller) CAT DUT FIN FRE GRE IRI ITA KOR POR
- Invocation to the deep (Text: Felicia Dorothea Hemans)
- It is the miller's daughter (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Maid of Athens (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CZE FRE GER GER
- Ossian's Glen (Text: Anonymous) [x]
- The colour from the flower is flown (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE ITA
- The diver (Text: G. Douglas Thompson)
- The lamentation (Text: Michael Desmond Ryan)
- Touch us gently, Time (Text: Anonymous) [x]
Last update: 2022-04-12 16:49:38