Composer: George Rathbone (1874 - ?)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Shadow march (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson)
- The Christ-child (Text: Gilbert Keith Chesterton)
- There be none of Beauty's daughters (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CZE DAN DUT FRE GER GER ITA RUS
- The windmill (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Up the airy mountain (Text: William Allingham)
- Vogelweid the Minnesinger (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- When Christ was four years old (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
Last update: 2019-05-23 08:36:55