Composer: Thomas Anderton (1836 - 1903)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Break, break, break (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- Come thou Monarch (Text: William Shakespeare) CAT FRE FRE GER
- Come to Me O Ye Children (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) SPA
- Curfew (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Der Dorfschmied (Text: Willy Kastner after Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) [x] SPA
- Take, o take those lips away (Text: Anonymous) DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE FRE GER GER GER POL
- The Norman baron (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The skylark (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA SPA
- The Sleighbells [multi-text setting] FRE RUS
- The Village Blacksmith (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER SPA
- The wreck of the Hesperus (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Young and Old (Text: Charles Kingsley)
Last update: 2021-03-13 18:04:53