Composer: Paul Ambrose
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A dream, op. 12 no. 3 (Text: Anonymous after Heinrich Heine) [x] DUT FIN FRE GRE HEB ITA SPA
- Die Lotosblume, op. 19 (Text: Heinrich Heine) BAQ CAT DUT ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE FRE ITA POR RUS RUS SPA
- If love were what the rose is (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
- Serenade, op. 12 no. 1 (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE GER GER ITA
Last update: 2019-09-03 11:31:57