Composer: William Richard Bexfield (1824 - 1853)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Musica di Camera, op. 4
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A farewell (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- A serene winter's night (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) [x]
- A spirit pass'd before me, op. 4 no. ? (in Musica di Camera) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron after Bible or other Sacred Texts) FRE GER
- The owl (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- When we two parted, op. 4 (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CHI FRE
Last update: 2020-04-29 14:29:00