— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 86, first published 1912 ; composed by Masters van Someren-Godfery.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) ; composed by Alfredo Casella.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Thomas Schubert (b. 1961) , copyright ©, (re)printed on this website with kind permission [an adaptation] ; composed by Thomas Schubert.
- Also set in Spanish (Español), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ; composed by Manuel M. Ponce.
This page was added to the website: 2008-07-04