— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Josef Srb-Debrnov (1836 - 1904)
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832), "Nähe des Geliebten", written 1795, first published 1795
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Zdenko Antonín Václav Fibich (1850 - 1900), "O tobě sním, když země v ranní záři se rozplývá", H. 172 no. 7 (1872) [duet for soprano and alto with piano], from Osm dvojzpěvů (Acht Zwiegesänge), no. 7
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Danish (Dansk), a translation by Emil Aarestrup (1800 - 1856) , "Den Elsktes Nærhed" CAT DUT ENG ENG ENG FRE IRI ITA POR RUS ; composed by Valdemar Fini Henriques.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by A. Bistrom , written 1825 CAT DAN DUT ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE IRI ITA POR ; composed by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Aliabev.
Text added to the website: 2008-08-08 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:50
Line count: 0
Word count: 0